be sure to check out Joan's latest on her website:

be sure to check out Joan's latest on her website: http://www.joanhilty.net/ (usually she updates her blog every Sunday evening but she can and will surprise you) **Special Note: all of Joan's archives are now up--almost ten years of 'bitter girl.' As Joan says, go wild!**

Friday, October 1, 2010

Lasagna Part 2

This is my latest attempt; note the singed edges. Something is now wrong with my oven; I think the thermostat calibration is off. Anyway, I tried to compensate without overcompensating and this is the result. I still like it.
In other news, they moved my former car to Miami but it's still the same price; we'll see if they either sell it or bring the asking down any. Also, the bike shop called and the part they ordered turned out to be the same size as what they sold me to begin with. Oh well. I also e-mailed Wald about the problem to see what they'd say; that was last week and still nothing. Right now I'm just making due with the jury-rig they fixed up for me in the meantime. I made another pilgramage to Walmart yesterday and it's holding for the time being.
Fall is in the air now that the tropical depression is gone and it feels good; the heat gets to you, the same as the cold does during the winter in cooler climates, I suppose. I may go to the beach tomorrow or I may hit the pool. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment