be sure to check out Joan's latest on her website:

be sure to check out Joan's latest on her website: http://www.joanhilty.net/ (usually she updates her blog every Sunday evening but she can and will surprise you) **Special Note: all of Joan's archives are now up--almost ten years of 'bitter girl.' As Joan says, go wild!**

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby Sea Turtle Bonanza

On Thursday I counted five baby sea turtles--two on Singer Island, being chaperoned by two turtle girls, and three in North Palm Beach. These are the last two--this was behind the north end of Lost Tree Village. Tracks were everywhere, so looks as though we will have a bumper crop this year.
In other news, I also saw an open position at Dwyer High School, just north of me for a Social Science/English position which I applied for, after I received official termination papers from the U.S. Census Bureau. I guess it's true what they say--timing really is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment