be sure to check out Joan's latest on her website:

be sure to check out Joan's latest on her website: http://www.joanhilty.net/ (usually she updates her blog every Sunday evening but she can and will surprise you) **Special Note: all of Joan's archives are now up--almost ten years of 'bitter girl.' As Joan says, go wild!**

Friday, July 2, 2010

Lasagna, Anyone?


No, I'm not kidding--this smells and tastes even better than it appears. Too bad I don't have anyone to share it with.
Looks like the 2010 U.S. Census is over and I'm going to have to sell my place after all. On the other hand, nirvana is nigh because of the food around here; guess it all levels out somehow.
I have finished editing PR for the latest last time and am now spending some time doing the same with PL. The beach is out this weekend because of a stalled front over us threatening us with showers and thunderstorms of all manner; the pool or the mall it is instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment